FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £149 - We are happy to announce free UK mainland delivery on all orders over £149
Delivery charges are based on the size and weight of the item(s) in your order, and in some cases your location. A standard next day carriage charge for UK mainland addresses is shown on the shopping basket page, but you can change delivery method later in the checkout. Just click 'buy' to add an item to the basket (you can always remove the item later).
If you order several items in the same order, the delivery charge will usually be much less than ordering seperately. For more information please contact us.
One Hour Delivery Window
For UK deliveries sent by DPD courier, where available DPD will email you with a delivery day and a one hour estimated delivery window. If that's not is not convenient, you can arrange for an alternative delivery date.
We use several delivery methods, depending on the item being sent, your location, and the delivery service you've chosen:
- UK and Northern Ireland: most items will be despatched by DPD courier. The standard option is normally a next working day service, but all items on order your have to be in stock for your order to be despatched immediately. It is also important to note that it is not a guaranteed next day service.
- UK and Northern Ireland: For smaller items, we normally use Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
- UK and Northern Ireland: Very large or heavy items such as acoustic and digital pianos may be delivered by a specialist delivery company, or by our own delivery team (also available for piano removals). Please note that some large items may take slightly longer to deliver.
- Europe: most items will be despatched DPD international, delivery times and charges depend on your location.
Normally, delivery will only be to your card's billing address. Delivery to a different address is only available by request, and is subject to certain conditions. Any redirection of an order after it's been despatched may incur an extra charge.
Please note that most of the above services operate Monday to Friday only. For more information please contact us.
- If you order before 2pm, Monday to Friday, we can despatch in stock orders the same day - choose Express Delivery - Next Working Day ( for UK addresses. Excludes Highlands & Islands. Heavier items and home installation will take longer. )
- The cut off time for delivery next day is 2pm. This includes all Saturday & expedited delivery options. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on Monday.
- The delivery options available depend on the items you've ordered and your address, but include Next working day, Economy 2-3 day, Before Noon and Saturday delivery
- Estimated delivery times for out of stock items are intended as a guide only. Very heavy items can sometimes take a bit longer to arrive. Please note that your order would not be despatched until all items are in stock
- Sometimes we can send items earlier than estimated, especially if it's in stock.
- Occasionally, out of stock items may take longer than estimated to arrive.
- Please note that while we try our best to ensure a rapid delivery of your order, delays may occur which are outside our control, and delivery of large or bulky items, or to remote or non-mainland addresses may take slightly longer than estimated.
- Standard delivery charges displayed apply to most U.K. Mainland addresses. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, UK non-mainland, and european addresses will cost more, and carriage charges will be shown at the checkout before you place your order. Free delivery offers may not apply to some remote/highlands addresses.
- Shipment to other EU countries is possible, but extra delivery charges will apply. Please contact us for details. International Carriage Charges
- Certain items including products made or distributed by Fender are not able to be shipped outside the UK & Ireland.