RG Premium Series Electric Guitar
- Gig Bag Included: No
- Recommended Case: MP100C (Just ask for more information)
- Neck type: Wizard 5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- Body: Quilted Maple top/American Basswood body
- Fretboard: Bound rosewood fretboard w/Off-set Pearl dot inlay
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Neck pu: DiMarzioŽ IBZ (H) neck pu (Passive/Ceramic)
- Middle pu: DiMarzioŽ IBZ (S) mid pu (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge pu: DiMarzioŽ IBZ (H) bridge pu (Passive/Ceramic)
- Need more information on the Ibanez range? Call us on 01254 265212
What Ibanez say....
The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. Whether you favor a hardtail (fixed) bridge or our industry-leading locking tremolo system, the RG is a precision instrument.
Premium Fret Edge Treatment
Our luthiers' insane attention to detail is evidenced by the Premium's hand-rolled fret edges. This slow, demanding process makes for a smooth, fast playing neck.
DiMarzioŽ ibz pickups
DiMarzioŽ ibz pickups were made by DiMarzioŽ specially for Ibanez. The tone is vivid but easy to control to your sonic requirement.
Edge-Zero II w/ZPS3Fe
The Zero Point System in the Edge-Zero II makes tuning easier and faster as well as providing stable tuning for long performances, all while maintaining smooth tremolo playing. Engineered to remove all points of friction, ZPS is the smoothest Ibanez Back Stop ever. Even when a string breaks loss of tuning is minimized. For players that prefer a full floating system, simply remove the stop bar. The innovative use of an additional outer pair of springs provides easier tuning and noticeably greater tuning stability than the traditional floating tremolo.
ZPS (Zero Point System)
No friction points make the ZPS the smoothest Ibanez Back Stop ever. An additional outer pair of springs provides easier tuning and better tuning stability than the traditional floating tremolo-plus the other strings will remain in tune if a string breaks.
Switchable To Floating Trem
One of the best ZPS features! Just remove the stop bar and the ZPS easily changes to floating trem operation.
Manually Adjustable Spring System
Spring tension can be quickly set by thumb. There's no need for a hex wrench.
Neck type: Wizard 5pc Maple/Walnut neck
Body: Quilted Maple top/American Basswood body
Fretboard: Bound rosewood fretboard w/Off-set Pearl dot inlay
Fret: Jumbo frets w/Premium fret edge treatment
Bridge: Edge-Zero II bridge w/ZPS3Fe
Neck pu: DiMarzioŽ IBZ (H) neck pu (Passive/Ceramic)
Middle pu: DiMarzioŽ IBZ (S) mid pu (Passive/Ceramic)
Bridge pu: DiMarzioŽ IBZ (H) bridge pu (Passive/Ceramic)
Hardware color: Cosmo black
a : Width at Nut: 43mm
b : Width at Last Fret: 58mm
c : Thickness at 1st: 18mm
d : Thickness at 12th: 20mm
What do you think of this item?
Please login to write a review.
Why choose Reidys? Whether shopping securely online, or in our store in Blackburn, UK we offer:
- Lowest Price Promise
- Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £149
- Next Day trackable delivery service
- 99% positive customer feedback
- Friendly assistance from experienced musicians
- Easy online finance
- Huge range in stock now
- Established 1922, over 90 years of music
* Interest Free finance based on 10% deposit and 12 monthly payments - APR 0%. 36 month Finance based on 10% deposit and 36 monthly payments - APR 19.9%. Written quotations are available on request. Credit subject to status. Total value of order must be £280.00 or more to qualify for finance. More finance information »
** Next working day delivery - If you order before 2pm, Monday to Friday, we can despatch in stock items for delivery
next working day - UK only. Heavier items,
Acoustic pianos & items with home installation may take longer. Delivery estimates for out of stock items assumes they are in stock at supplier.
'Free delivery' and other 'UK delivery' information applies to mainland UK addresses. Some highlands addresses may not be covered. Free Home Installation offers apply to residential mainland England and Wales addresses. Heavy Item delivery is to ground floor only (unless arranged in advance).
*** Extended manufacturer warranties over 1 year may require product to be registered at time of purchase to be valid, Check product documentation or with manufacturer for details.
Prices quoted may not include delivery. Use of these images or text may be copyright restricted or subject to terms and conditions. Pictures shown are for illustration purposes.