Closed-Back Headphones. Free UK Delivery
- Black, coiled-cable version of the RH-200S headphones
- Professional stereo headphones with exceptional clarity and accuracy
- Adjustable, lightweight design provides superior sound isolation and comfort
- High-power capacity with 40mm drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils
- 180º rotating ear pieces for single-ear monitoring
- Need more information on the Roland range? Call us on 01254 265212
What Roland say...
Roland’s RH-200 Headphones deliver the power, comfort and accuracy needed for a variety of personal monitoring needs. With 40mm drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW (copper-clad aluminum wire) voice coils, these professional headphones offer the clarity and sonic accuracy needed for mixing and silent practice. The RH-200 includes a gold-plated 1/8-inch stereo connector with 1/4-inch adapter, plus a high-quality cable with built-in strain relief.
Full SpecificationType of Construction: Closed Type; Dynamic
Driver: 40 mm in diameter;Neodymium Magnet
Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Impedance: 65 ohm
Cable: 3.4 m, coiled cable
Connector: 1/8" stereo mini-plug (w/ screw-on 1/4" adapter)
Size and Weight
Weight: 0.2 kg, 0 lbs. 8 oz.
What do you think of this item?
Please login to write a review.
Why choose Reidys? Whether shopping securely online, or in our store in Blackburn, UK we offer:
- Lowest Price Promise
- Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £149
- Next Day trackable delivery service
- 99% positive customer feedback
- Friendly assistance from experienced musicians
- Easy online finance
- Huge range in stock now
- Established 1922, over 90 years of music
* Finance based on 10% deposit and 36 monthly payments - APR 19.9%. Written quotations are available on request. Credit subject to status. Total value of order must be £280.00 or more to qualify for finance. More finance information »
** Next working day delivery - If you order before 2pm, Monday to Friday, we can despatch in stock items for delivery
next working day - UK only. Heavier items,
Acoustic pianos & items with home installation may take longer. Delivery estimates for out of stock items assumes they are in stock at supplier.
'Free delivery' and other 'UK delivery' information applies to mainland UK addresses. Some highlands addresses may not be covered. Free Home Installation offers apply to residential mainland England and Wales addresses. Heavy Item delivery is to ground floor only (unless arranged in advance).
*** Extended manufacturer warranties over 1 year may require product to be registered at time of purchase to be valid, Check product documentation or with manufacturer for details.
Prices quoted may not include delivery. Use of these images or text may be copyright restricted or subject to terms and conditions. Pictures shown are for illustration purposes.