Professional Closed-Back Headphones (Basic Edition). Gift Idea
- Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25-II headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- Tough, detachable steel cable
- 1 HD 25-1 II
- 1 Bag
- Soft ear pads (1 pair)
- 1 adaptor to 1/4" (6.3 mm) stereo jack plug
- Need more information on the Sennheiser range? Call us on 01254 265212
What Sennheiser say....
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25-II headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25-IIs are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionalsí working headphones.
Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
High maximum sound pressure level
70 ohm nominal impedance for universal compatibility
Tough, detachable steel cable
Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice
Wearing style: Headband
Frequency response (headphones): 16 - 22000 Hz
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,3 %
Contact pressure: ~ 2,5 N
Ear coupling: supraaural
Jack plug: 3,5/6,3 mm stereo
Cable length: 1,5 m
Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
Weight: Without cable: ~ 140 g
Nominal impedance: 70 O
Load rating: 200 mW
Max. Sound pressure level (active): 120 dB
What do you think of this item?
Please login to write a review.
Why choose Reidys? Whether shopping securely online, or in our store in Blackburn, UK we offer:
- Lowest Price Promise
- Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £149
- Next Day trackable delivery service
- 99% positive customer feedback
- Friendly assistance from experienced musicians
- Easy online finance
- Huge range in stock now
- Established 1922, over 90 years of music
* Finance based on 10% deposit and 36 monthly payments - APR 19.9%. Written quotations are available on request. Credit subject to status. Total value of order must be £280.00 or more to qualify for finance. More finance information »
** Next working day delivery - If you order before 2pm, Monday to Friday, we can despatch in stock items for delivery
next working day - UK only. Heavier items,
Acoustic pianos & items with home installation may take longer. Delivery estimates for out of stock items assumes they are in stock at supplier.
'Free delivery' and other 'UK delivery' information applies to mainland UK addresses. Some highlands addresses may not be covered. Free Home Installation offers apply to residential mainland England and Wales addresses. Heavy Item delivery is to ground floor only (unless arranged in advance).
*** Extended manufacturer warranties over 1 year may require product to be registered at time of purchase to be valid, Check product documentation or with manufacturer for details.
Prices quoted may not include delivery. Use of these images or text may be copyright restricted or subject to terms and conditions. Pictures shown are for illustration purposes.