Celviano Digital Piano. Free Stool, Headphones . Special Offer: Use Discount Code MAR5PC At Checkout
- Comes with a free stool and headphones
- Includes: AC Adaptor, Score Book, Music Rest
- 3 Year Warranty
- Keys: 88 Ebony and Ivory Feel Keys
- Keyboard Action: Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- Keyboard Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels
- Sound Source: Multi Dimensional Morphing AiR
- Polyphony: 128
- Voices: 18 built in voices; Grand Piano (Modern, Classic, Variation), Electric Piano, FM E. Piano, 60's E. Piano, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, Pipe Organ, Jazz Organ, Electric Organ 1&2, Bass 1&2
- Tone Control: Reverb (4 types), Chorus (4 types) Brilliance, DSP (preset for some voices)
- Music Library: 60 Music Library Tunes
- Duet Mode: Yes
- Recording (Song Memory): 2 tracks, 1 song, approx 5,000 notes
- Headphone Sockets: 2 (stereo standard, matched output)
- USB Connections: Yes
- Speakers: 12cm x2
- Amplifier: 8w + 8w
- Dimensions: 1,377 x 432 x 840mm
- Weight: 39.5kg
- Call us on 01254 265212 for any help with Casio's Celviano range
What Reidys say...
"The AP250 is the entry model into Casio's Celviano range. It is a great quality piano that competes really well on features and price. The major feature of this piano is the Ebony and Ivory feel with the keys. This, coupled with Casio's new Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action II gives the AP250 a feel more realistic to an acoustic piano. On top of this, it uses the Multi-Dimensional AiR Sound Source engine, giving a rich tonal resonance and great quality sound like that of an acoustic piano. The Casio AP250 also has some great features for piano students; it allows you to split the keys not only into left and right hand, but also allows the keyboard to be split into two, allowing tutor and student to play the same note range side by side. Along with this, it also offers two headphone sockets which can be used simultaneously.'"
John Taylor, Reidys Piano Specialist
What Casio say...
"The entry model to the Celviano range provides unparalleled appeal for pianists. The all new Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II and Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source provides unrivalled technological advances that provide exceptional key response and feel, along with the rich tonal resonance embodied within acoustic piano sound."
Read the Casio AP250 manual
What do you think of this item?
Please login to write a review.
You may also want to buy
Why choose Reidys? Whether shopping securely online, or in our store in Blackburn, UK we offer:
- Lowest Price Promise
- Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £149
- Next Day trackable delivery service
- 99% positive customer feedback
- Friendly assistance from experienced musicians
- Easy online finance
- Huge range in stock now
- Established 1922, over 90 years of music
* Interest Free finance based on 10% deposit and 12 monthly payments - APR 0%. 36 month Finance based on 10% deposit and 36 monthly payments - APR 19.9%. Written quotations are available on request. Credit subject to status. Total value of order must be £280.00 or more to qualify for finance. More finance information »
** Next working day delivery - If you order before 2pm, Monday to Friday, we can despatch in stock items for delivery
next working day - UK only. Heavier items,
Acoustic pianos & items with home installation may take longer. Delivery estimates for out of stock items assumes they are in stock at supplier.
'Free delivery' and other 'UK delivery' information applies to mainland UK addresses. Some highlands addresses may not be covered. Free Home Installation offers apply to residential mainland England and Wales addresses. Heavy Item delivery is to ground floor only (unless arranged in advance).
*** Extended manufacturer warranties over 1 year may require product to be registered at time of purchase to be valid, Check product documentation or with manufacturer for details.
Prices quoted may not include delivery. Use of these images or text may be copyright restricted or subject to terms and conditions. Pictures shown are for illustration purposes.