Call Now For The Best Price. Order Now & Receive Free BG Stand
- Bb deluxe student clarinet
- ABS resin body
- Nickel plated key work
- 65mm barrel
- 14.65mm poly-cylindrical bore
- Nickel plated body rings
- Nickel plated bell ring
- Blue needle springs
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Arched key cups (same as R-13)
- Staggered trill keys (same as R-13)
- High quality double fish skin pads, undercut tone holes
- Compact fabric-covered hard shell case
- Buffet Crampon mouthpiece and ligature
What Reidys say...
The iconic Buffet B12 clarinet. Beautifully made, it has over the years, established a great reputation. Played and loved by many, it has real tradition and heritage.
So, Is it worth it? Undoubtedly yes. The keys are beautifully finished and strong. It produces a lovely tone in both the lower and upper registers.
The action is even and responsive throughout. All this combined with its weight, it's nice and light, makes it something you will love to play.
This is a clarinet that will stay with you. It will be there when you pass your grade 1. It will still be there when you're going for your grade 4 and learning all of Adele's 21 in between your grade pieces. It will even still be there when you are trying to play the glissando slide on Gershwin's iconic Rhapsody in Blue intro
Worth buying, worth playing, worth loving, and you will.
The B12 clarinets are made from ABS resin with an appearance and sound similar to that of genuine grenadilla wood. These models are lightweight, strong and easy to clean perfect for even very young players.
The B12 model has a very attractive and traditional design with nickel-plated body rings, straight keywork and a traditional bell ring. The body is buffed to give the appearance of wood.
All models in the student range are equipped with an adjustable thumb rest for correct and comfortable positioning (and a neck strap ring).
by Ian Fielding, Reidys Woodwind Specialist
What do you think of this item?
Please login to write a review.
You may also want to buy
Why choose Reidys? Whether shopping securely online, or in our store in Blackburn, UK we offer:
- Lowest Price Promise
- Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £149
- Next Day trackable delivery service
- 99% positive customer feedback
- Friendly assistance from experienced musicians
- Easy online finance
- Huge range in stock now
- Established 1922, over 90 years of music
* Interest Free finance based on 10% deposit and 12 monthly payments - APR 0%. 36 month Finance based on 10% deposit and 36 monthly payments - APR 19.9%. Written quotations are available on request. Credit subject to status. Total value of order must be £280.00 or more to qualify for finance. More finance information »
** Next working day delivery - If you order before 2pm, Monday to Friday, we can despatch in stock items for delivery
next working day - UK only. Heavier items,
Acoustic pianos & items with home installation may take longer. Delivery estimates for out of stock items assumes they are in stock at supplier.
'Free delivery' and other 'UK delivery' information applies to mainland UK addresses. Some highlands addresses may not be covered. Free Home Installation offers apply to residential mainland England and Wales addresses. Heavy Item delivery is to ground floor only (unless arranged in advance).
*** Extended manufacturer warranties over 1 year may require product to be registered at time of purchase to be valid, Check product documentation or with manufacturer for details.
Prices quoted may not include delivery. Use of these images or text may be copyright restricted or subject to terms and conditions. Pictures shown are for illustration purposes.